For almost sixty years, the Sartori family works this way, respecting tradition but increasingly growing, following a path towards excellence.
Our story, in a nutshell
This family-run activity began in 1955, thanks to the founder Carlo Sartori, who opened a small butcher’s shop in the centre of Brenzone sul Garda.
Over time, his sons Luigi and Giannantonio started to assist him and, after their dad passed away, they took over the shop, beginning a path of improvements that is still today going on through their offspring, Carlo and Emma.
Once a small village shop, today Sartori Carni represents a reference point for the sale and supply of meat, fish, cold cuts and local cheese for restaurants, hotels and most of the tourist facilities of Lake Garda and northern Italy. This result was possible thanks to a constant search for quality products that are meticulously selected and controlled through the entire production chain.
The Tasters Studies Centre of Dr. Luigi Odello, hosting the first and only Italian Institute for Meat Tasters (IIAC), has promoted Luigi Sartori and his son Carlo to professional meat tasters.
But the achievements do not end here…